Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005


#141 5/4/05
Up On The Hill Where We Do The Boogie - Leftover Salmon - The Nashville Sessions
Big Country - Bela Fleck & The Flecktones - Live @ The Quick
Lake Marie - John Prine - John Prine Live
The Lee Baby Simms Show 1 - Steel Train - Twilight Tales From The Praries Of ...
Cissy Strut - Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Collection
Harrower - Assembly Of Dust - The Honest Hour
No Expectations - Yonder Mountain String Band - Mountain Tracks Vol.2
Happy Hour Hero > Seat Of My Pants - moe. - Warts & All Vol. 1
Long Past Settled In - Perpetual Groove - All This Everything
Gorjus - Bockman's Euphio - gorjus: Fighting Bockman's Euphio
Jimmy Jenga - Ray's Music Exchange - Blue In The Face
Like A Road Leading Home - Jerry Garcia Band - 9/1/89 Merriweather Post, MD

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009