Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 26, 2005


#144 5/25/05
Time Is Free - Col. Bruce Hampton & The Aquarian Rescue Unit - Self Titled
So Close, So Far Away - Derek Trucks Band - Live @ Georgia Theater 10/23/03
What'd I Say - John Scofield - Plays The Music Of Ray Charles
Fumba Laka Chumba - Sean Ardoin & Zydekool - Home Brew
Sugar Craft - Medeski Martin & Wood - Combustication
Gulam Sabri - Garaj Mahal - Mondo Garaj
Space Wrangler - Widespread Panic - Light Fuse & Get Away
Cattle in The Cane - ???? - Bluegrass Journey (Soundtrack From The DVD)
Lovely To See You - Moody Bluegrass - Moody Bluegrass
I Don't Need No Doctor - New Riders Of The Purple Sage - Veneta, OR 8/27/72
Dirk - String Cheese Incident - Steamboat Springs, CO 7/3/02
King Without A Crown - Matisyahu - Live @ Stubb's 2/19/05
Can't Get You Out Of My Head - The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Wins

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009