Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005


#113 10/6/04
Workin For MCA - Particle - Under The Influence (Jam Band Trib. To Skynyrd)
Time Is A Magazine - Jing Chi - 3D
Wharf Rat - Grateful Dead - Grateful Dead (Skull & Roses)
The Wrong Side - MOFRO - Lochloosa
Harrower - Assembly Of Dust - The Honest Hour
Venutian Lady - Paul Pena - New Train
So Close, So Far Away - Derek Trucks Band - Live At Georgia Theater
Fearless - The Motet - Music For Life
Hardgroove - Roy Hargrove Presents The RH Factor - Hard Groove
Kitchen - Sex Mob - Dime Grind Palace
Ja Junk pt.1 > 13 Days > Ja Junk pt.2 Umphrey's Mcgee - Anchor Drops
Big Eyeball In The Sky - Col. Claypools Bucket Of Bernie Brains - Big Eyeball In..
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart - Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Killing All The Flies - Mogwai - Happy Songs For Happy People

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009