Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005



#125 1/5/05
Feel Us Shakin - The Samples - Best Of
Maggie's Farm - Toots Hibbert - Is It Rollin Bob? (Reggae Trib. To Dylan)
When Will I - Monte Montgomery - ???
Don't Say - Kyle Hollingsworth - Never Odd Or Even
Crockett & Tubbs - Perpetual Groove - All This Everything
Chick A Boom Boom Boom - Mocean Worker - Enter The Mowo
Dream In Blue - Los Lobos - 5/16/96 Los Angeles, CA
Rag Doll - Moses Guest - Self Titled
Skeeball Over The Ocean - Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey - Walking With Giants
Anonoymous Skulls - MMW - End of The World Party (just in case)
Nebulous - Widespread Panic - Ball
Evil Bo Weevil - Jeff Coffin Mu'tet - Bloom
Flashlight - The Clinton Administration - One Nation Under A Re-Groove
Greet The Mind - Lotus - Nomad
Man With A Plan - Assembly Of Dust - The Honest Hour
Foolish Heart - Grateful Dead - Beyond Description (Live Bonus Built To Last)

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009