Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005


#131 2/16/05
Truckin' > Around & Around - Grateful Dead - DP34 11/2/77 Toronto, Canada
Mountain Air - New Monsoon - Live Teluride, CO 6/17/04
Long Way To Go - Railroad Earth - The Good Life
Harrower - Assembly Of Dust - The Honest Hour
Flight - Gomez - (Single)
Anchor Drops - Umphrey's McGee - Anchor Drops
38 - Addison Groove Project - Wicked Live Vol.2
Elephants - Karl Denson's Tiny Universe - The Bridge
Hit Single #1 - Hot Tuna - America's Choice
Crabohydrates Are The Enemy - Raq - Carbohydrates
Army's On Ecstasy - Oysterhead - The Grand Pecking Order
White Bird - It's A Beautiful Day - Live At Carnegie Hall
Who'd A Thunk It - Greg Brown - The Poet Game

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009