Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005


#117 11/3/04
Help On The Way>Slipknot>Franklin's Tower - Grateful Dead - Without A Net
Take A Trip - Toots & The Maytals w/ Bunny Wailer - True Love
One Draw - Rita Marley - First Family Of Reggae
My Drug Buddy - The Lemonheads - It's A Shame About Ray
Can't Get High - Widespread Panic - Uber Cobra
The Losing End - Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Village Blues - A Guitar Supreme -Giant Steps In Guitar Fusion
3rd Stone From The Sun - Pat Metheny - Stone Free (Trib. To Hendrix)
Toka Tola - Ozric Tentacles - Spirals In Hyperspace
El Kabong - Modereko - Solar Igniter
First Tube - Trey Anastasio - Plasma
Glory & Consequence - Ben Harper & Innocent Criminals - Live From Mars
Rebubula - moe. - No Doy
What Is Hip - Gov't Mule - Deep End Vol. 2
Weave - Rusted Root - Welcome To My Party

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009