Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005


#108 9/1/04
New Direction - Joe Louis Walker - New Direction
All This Everything Pt. 1&2 - Perpetual Groove - All This Everything
Rebubula - moe. - Warts & All Vol.2
Power Of Soul - Jimi Hendrix - Live @ Fillmore East
Speculator - Assembly Of Dust - The Honest Hour
Summer's Almost Gone - The Doors - Waiting For The Sun
We Haven't Turned Around - Gomez - Liquid Skin
Curtis - MMW - End Of The World Party (just in case)
Getcha Twitchin' - Chef Dave - Happy Accident
Around The World - Steve Smith & Vital Information - Come On In
Cedar Laurels - String Cheese Incident - 7/3/02 Steamboat Springs, CO

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009