Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005


#137 4/6/05
Home Again - Disco Biscuits - TranceFusionRadio_Broadcast_01
In The...Pink - Boston Horns - You've Got To Find Your Own Groove
Blind Man In The Dark - Gov't Mule - Bonnaroo 2004
Dream In Blue - Los Lobos - 5/16/96 L.A. CA
Ampersand - Adrian Belew - Side One
Stash - Phish - 6/6/96 Joyous Lake Woodstock, NY
The Crusade - Kyle Hollingsworth - Never Odd Or Even
Put It In The Pocket - Buckwheat Zydeco - Down Home Live!
Cheap Shit - The Motet - Music For Life
Opium - moe. - Dither
Joseph - Countdown Quartet - Sadlack's Stomp
Chilly Water - Widespread Panic - Live @ Myrtle Beach
Purple Haze - The Bobs - Live From Mountain Stage Vol. 4
The Maze - Jim Weider - Percolater
Bury Me Standing - Ratdog - 12/31/01 Oakland, CA


My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009