Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005


#129 2/2/05
Whippin' Post - Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out (Beacon 3/03)
Three Weeks - Perpetual Groove - Sweet Oblivious Antidote
Things I Could Do - Vinyl - All The Way Live
Kaya - Bob Marley & The Wailers (Bob 60 2/6!) - Kaya
Meet Da Boys On The Battlefront - Bo Dollis & Wild Magnolias - Mardi Gras In N.O.
Brother John /Iko Iko - Neville Brothers - Fiyo On The Bayou
Funky Liza - New Orleans Nightcrawlers - Funknicity
St. Stephen > The 11 - Grateful Dead - Fillmore East 2/11/69
So What - Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue
What Is Hip? - Tower Of Power (Remix) - What Is Hip? Remix Project Vol.1
I Want To Take You Higher - The Clinton Administration - Take You Higher
Seat Of My Pants - moe. - L

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009