Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005


#114 10/13/04
Tweezer - Phish - A Picture Of Nectar
What Are You Afraid Of - West Indian Girl - Self Titled
Bad Hair - Steve Kimock Band - Live In Colorado Vol. 2 (12/30/03)
Trying Not To Fall - Gov't Mule - The Deep End Vol. 2
Never Trust A Woman - Grateful Dead - Nightfall Of Diamonds (10/16/89)
All Behind You Now - Galactic - Ruckus
Giant Steps - A Guitar Supreme - Giant Steps In Fusion Guitar
Geppetto's Lament - Guy Malone - Orbs North
Chik A Boom Boom Bomm - Mocean Worker - Enter The Mowo!
Ray-O's Bounce - Jazz Rosco - Rosco's Place
Snatchin' - Bela Fleck & The Flecktones - Little Worlds
Breakline - nero - Zedonk
Be So Glad - North Mississippi All Stars - Hill Country Revue (6/11/04 Bonnaroo)
Whippin' Post - Frank Zappa - Them Or Us
They Come This Way - Acoustic Syndicate - Long Way Round
Tweezer Reprise - Phish - A Picture Of Nectar

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009