Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, May 05, 2005


#135 3/16/05
Valley Of The Jig - String Cheese Incident - Untying The Not
Robot Waltz - Perpetual Groove - Sweet Oblivious Antidote
Earache My Eye - Cheech & Chong - Greatest Hits
Don't Wanna Lose You - Widespread Panic - Live @ Myrtle Beach
Gorjus - Bockman's Euphio - Gorjus: Fighting Bockman's Euphio
Powderfinger - Rusted Root - Live
For My Brother - Derek Trucks Band - Woodstock, NY 11/16/03 (Bearsville Theater)
Steam Powered Aeroplane - Leftover Salmon - Live
Getcha Twitchin' - Chef Dave - Happy Accident
Shake Break Bounce - Chemical Brothers - Push The Button
Time To Bounce Dub - Tom Tom Club - The Good The Bad & The Funky
Bend Down Low - Bob Marley & The Wailers - Sausalito, CA 10/31/73
Don't Want You No More> Cross To Bear - Allman Brothers - Peakin' At The Beacon
Toka Tola - Ozric Tentacles - Spirals In Hyperspace
The Wedge - Phish - Rift
Photograph - Camper Van Beethoven - Cigarettes & Carrot Juice
Night Time Is The Right Time - Ray Charles - Classics

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009