Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, March 15, 2007


#231 3/14/07 Scarlet Begonias - Wake The Dead - Buckdancers Choice Her Beautiful Ideas - The Guggenheim Grotto - WDST/Utopia 2/2/07 They Love Each Other - Grateful Dead - 10/14/83 Hartford CT (DP 6) 33 - The New Mastersounds - 102% Midnight Rambler - Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya Yas Out (Remastered) Luqman - Meshell Ndegeocello - The Spirit Music Jamia Cold Roses - Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Cold Roses At Least Thats What You Said - Wilco - 2/24/05 Washington, DC Legal Man - Belle & Sebastian - Push Barman To Open Growing Up - David Bowie - Diamond Dogs (30th Ani. Edition) Going Out West - Govt Mule w/ Schools - W.H. Presents Benefit Concert Vol. 2 One Better - Les Claypool - Of Whales & Woe The Mango Song - Phish - Picture Of Nectar Slow Night So Long - Kings Of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak The Other One - Wake The Dead - Buckdancers Choice

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009