Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, March 08, 2007


#230 3/7/07 Elevator To The Moon - Aquarian Rescue Unit - Warren Haynes Presents The Benefit Concert Vol. 2 Bury Me Standing - Ratdog - Peekskill, NY 3/6/07 Red Tandy - The Mother Hips - Red Tandy EP Youre Gonna Miss Me - 13th Floor Elevators - Roky Erickson Anthology Intentions Clear - Umphreys Mcgee - The Bottom Half Little Red Rooster - The Doors - In Concert Living Bread - King Britt Presents: Sister Gertrude Morgan Tear My Stillhouse Down - Gillian Welch - Revival Even Rats - The Slip - Eisenhower She Said, She Said - Govt Mule - Dose Suzy Greenberg - Phish Live In Brooklyn -6/17/04 Your Gold Teeth - Steely Dan - Countdown To Ecstacy This Ol Cowboy - Marshall Tucker Band - Where We Belong

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009