Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, September 22, 2005


#159 9/21/05
Lost My Driving Wheel - Roger McGuinn - Roger Mcguinn
Time Is Free - Col. Hampton & The Aquarian Rescue Unit - Self Titled
Shine - Trey Anastasio - Shine
Night On The Town - Little Feat - Kickin' It At The Barn
Mission In The Rain - Jerry Garcia Band - 3/18/78 Warner Theatere Pure Jerry 6
Lap Of Luxary - Percy Hill- Live
Epistrophy - Thelonius Monk Quartet F/ Coltrane - Live @ Carnagie Hall
Pink - Boston Horns - You've Got To Find You're Groove
Soul Poppin' - Johnny Jones & The King Casuals - Nightrain To Memphis 2
Wayfarin' Stranger - Spearhead - Chocolate Supa Highway
Living Bread - King Britt Presents Sister Gertrude Morgan - Self Titled
I Will Sing You Songs - My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves
Moon People - Steve Kimock Band - Eudemonic
For My Brother - Derek Trucks Band - Bearsville Theater, NY 11/16/03
Race W/ The Devil On Spanish Highway- Al Dimeola - Elegant Gypsy

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009