Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, September 08, 2005


#157 9/7/05
Inspiration Information - Shugie Otis - Inspiration Information
Gypsy Fade - Galactic - Ruckus
Magnolia - Apollo Sunshine - Apollo Sunshine
Bang Bang LuLu - North Mississippi All Stars - Electric Blue Watermellon
That's What Love Will Make You Do - Gov't Mule w/ Trey - 8/6/05 Jones Beach, NY
I'm Looped - Teddy Morgan & The Sevilles - Ridin' In Style
Journey Man - New Monsoon - The Sound
The 3 Question Marks - Benevento Russo Duo - Best Reason To Buy The Sun
Loving Time - Terry Reid - Superlungs
2000 Light Years From Home - Rolling Stones - Their Satanic Majesties Request
That's The Touch I Like - Legion Of Mary - Garcia Collection 1 3/1/75 Keystone
Gotta Jiboo - Trey Anastasio - 8/6/05 Jones Beach Wantaugh, NY
Shoot Out The Lights - Los Lobos - Ride This
Skid Row Wine - Magie Estep & The Spitters - Kerouac Kicks Joy Darkness
Sanjina - Orchestre Regional De Kayes - Loves A Real Thing/World Psych. Classics 3
Ingots - Kaki King - Legs To Make Us Longer


My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009