Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, January 11, 2007


#223 1/10/07 A Love Bizzare - Michael Hedges - Live On The Double Planet Head - Railroad Earth - Elko It Makes No Difference - My Morning Jacket - Endless Highway This Wheels On Fire - The Band - Rock Of Ages What I Got - Spearhead w/ Gift Of Gab - Tribute To Sublime Wind It Up - moe. - The Conch The Walk - Mectapus - Mectapus Turn On Your Lovelight - Grateful Dead - Fillmore West 1969 (Feb. 28) Mahalo - Devon Allmans Honeytribe - Torch Sparkle> Chalk Dust Torture - Phish - NYE 1995 MSG Ten Years Gone - Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti Viscera Eyes - The Mars Volta - Amputechture

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009