Visit Train Station Studio

Wednesday, March 15, 2006


#182 3/15/06
I'll Take A Melody - Jerry Garcia Band - 9/2/89 Merriweather Post, MD
Head - Railroad Earth - Elko
I Get Under - The Foundation - Whitespasce
Serve Your Soul - Ben Harper - Both Sides Of The Gun
All I Do - Derek Trucks Band - Songlines
Try If You Want - Beres Hammond - Getting Stronger
Army's On Ecstasy - Oysterhead - The Grand Pecking Order
I Will Sing You Songs - My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves
Head - moe. - Warts & All Vol. 1 2/28/01 Scranton, PA
Loose Lucy - Phil Lesh & Friends - 12/4/05 Albany, NY
The 3 Question Marks - Benevento Russo Duo - Best Reason To Buy The Sun

 Posted by Picasa

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009