Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, July 14, 2005


#151 7/13/05
Nighthawks @ The Diner - Tom Waits - Nighthawks @ The Diner
Iron Man - The Bad Plus - Give
I Wan't To Take You Higher - The Clinton Administration - Take You Higher
Dirk - The String Cheese Incident - 4/10/03 Nagoya, Japan
Long Past Settled In - Perpetual Goove - All This Everything
Spirals In Hyperspace - Ozric Tentacles - Spirals In Hyperspace
Trouble - Buckwheat Zydeco - Down Home Live
Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever - The Band - Rock Of Ages
Bill Showed Up - Jeremy Baum - Lost River
Drug Test - Yo La Tengo - Prisoners Of Love
Jet Pilot - Son Volt - Okemah & The Melody Of Riot
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Gil Scott Heron - Revolution....
Cholly(Funk Getting Ready To Roll!) - Funkadelic - One Nation Under A Groove
Ganja Babe - Spearhead - Supa Highway
Jesus Children - Soulive - Turn It Out
Buzzards Of Greenhill - Les Claypool's Frog Brigade - Purple Onion
I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James - Scorsese Presents The Blues

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009