Visit Train Station Studio

Thursday, June 23, 2005


#148 6/15/05
Whipping Post - Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out Live @ The Beacon
Giant Steps - A Guitar Supreme Giant Steps In Fusion Guitar (f/ Greg Howe-Guitar)
Mr. Oysterhead - Oysterhead - The Grand Pecking Order
Antwerps Placebo - Grateful Dead - Go To Heaven
Cats Down Under The Stars - Jerry Garcia Band - Merriweather Post, MD 9/2/89
Hold On I'm Comin' - Sam Bush & David Grisman - Hold On We're Strummin'
Detroit Rock City - Hayseed Dixie - Kiss My Grass
Conrad The Caterpillar - Widespread Panic - Live On Myrtle Beach
Free The Herb - Dr. Jah & The Love Prophets - Who Feels It Knows It
Steppin Razor - Peter Tosh - Essential
Burning Spear - Burning Spear - Living Dub Vol.4
All About That - Addison Groove Project - Wicked Live 2
Buster Rides Again - MMW - Tonic
Whiskey Bottle - Uncle Tupelo - Anthology 89/93
Clampdown - Indigo Girls - Rarities

My new video port at Pond5

Cliff Pickover experiment August 2008



I'm intrigued by Dr. Cliff Pickover's books. His books explore topics ranging from computers and creativity to art, mathematics, parallel universes, Einstein, time travel, alien life, religion, dimethyltryptamine elves, and the nature of human genius. His main web page is here. (Call me a little crazy, but one reason I've placed this text on my web page is that I hope he will discover it and give me one of his books as a gift. In fact, like a mindless zombie, I copied these very words from Cliff.)


New Map Added October 2009